|Reported by:||Andre Maree <andrem@…>||Owned by:||jow|
Couple of requests that will HUGELY enhance the Luci functionality:
- Display combined data from /etc/ethers and /etc/hosts under "Static Leases" on the "DHCP and DNS" screen, also on Status -Overview - DHCP Leases" screen and even "Network - Hostnames"
- Under "Status - Overview - Associated Stations" add columns to display the IP address and/or hostname to make identification easier.
- In sections where significant info is displayed in a table format, enable sorting by clicking on a column heading.. Examples include "Status - Routes - ARP - IPv4/MAC", "Status - Processes - PID/Name/CPU/Memory" etc.
- Add a screen where Luci default can be customized based on requirements. Some examples include a) "Status - Processes" to en/disable display of kernel threads, b) default screen under "Status - Realtime Graphs" for Load, Traffic - eth0 or Connections, c) refresh interval for "Status - Realtime Graphs"
- Ability to add commonly used external scripts/commands in a manner similar to "Network - Diagnostics" eg. a script to delete collectd data or make a backup of key config files.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by jow
- Milestone changed from Attitude Adjustment (trunk) to Features Paradise
- Owner set to jow
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.