qos-scripts doesn't work in half-duplex mode
|Reported by:||jpa@…||Owned by:||acinonyx|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Barrier Breaker 14.07|
Using Backfire 10.03.1-rc1 and following /etc/config/qos:
config 'interface' 'wan'
option 'classgroup' 'Default'
option 'overhead' '0'
option 'enabled' '1'
option 'halfduplex' '1'
option 'upload' '880'
The command /usr/lib/qos/generate.sh firewall does not generate the lines to pass traffic to imq0. Therefore QoS does not work. Running the following command manually seems to fix the problem:
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o eth1 -j IMQ --todev 0
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jow
- Owner changed from developers to nbd
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by acinonyx
- Owner changed from nbd to acinonyx
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by acinonyx
- Milestone changed from Backfire 10.03.1 to Kamikaze
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Version changed from Backfire 10.03.1 RC1 to Trunk