unstable wireless connection on WZR-HP-G300NH ar71xx
|Reported by:||Anton <anton.bugs@…>||Owned by:||nbd|
|Component:||packages||Version:||Backfire 10.03.1 RC4|
Hi, I've flashed my buffalo g300 with Backfire RC4 (openwrt-ar71xx-wzr-hp-g300nh-jffs2-sysupgrade.bin). Sadly, the wireless connection is still unstable and keep disconnecting randomly. I didn't experience this problem with the original firmware.
I've restricted wireless to 11g via wireless.radio0.hwmode (as wiki suggested) but it didn't help.
The system log file attached to this ticket, please let me know if I can provide anything else useful for debugging and fixing the problem.
Change History (48)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by jow
- Owner changed from developers to nbd
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:34 follow-up: ↓ 35 Changed 5 years ago by nbd
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:38 Changed 5 years ago by tuigje
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:39 Changed 5 years ago by nbd
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from reopened to closed