[PATCH] for miniupnpd, issue sendto(udp_notify=6, 192.168.1.1): No such device
|Reported by:||coatto87 <coatto87@…>||Owned by:||cshore|
|Priority:||response-needed||Milestone:||Barrier Breaker 14.07|
|Keywords:||miniupnpd, sendto, udp_notify||Cc:|
There is a patch for the issue:
The issue is generated by the restart of network when we change wifi settings or another type of network settings.
So, the thing to do is only restart miniupnp when we restart network.
Change History (6)
Changed 5 years ago by coatto87 <coatto87@…>
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by cshore
- Owner changed from developers to cshore
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by cshore
- Resolution set to no_response
- Status changed from accepted to closed